Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. My parents and brother and sister in law
are coming over for lunch today and dessert. My wonderful husband has to work graveyard tonight. :( So after we eat it will be nap time. I stayed up way too late last night making cheesecake, cherry pie, deviled eggs and a make ahead breakfast. I am so ready for a nap already lol.
I will share this amazing cheesecake recipe tomorrow. It looks so yummy I don't know if I am just looking forward to eating so that we can get to the cheesecake. I have some layouts to share too, and am hoping to get to those tomorrow.
Until then Happy Thanksgiving. Remember to be grateful for the good things in our lives, as there are so many people with so much less than all of us.

0 comments: