Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Natalie Frame

Thought I would share the frame that I made for sil and bil. I made the frame and then added the photo once I got one of her. The frame was originally dark brown, so I just spray painted it white.
I went to Michaels the other day to look for those Prima rhinestone and pearl swirls they had and of course now they don't have any...since I was looking for them. So I decided to not put them on there. I was actually afraid it would make it too busy, but still wanted to try. Guess the decision was made for me. I stapled the ribbon to the back and tied it in a big bow on the top. Pretty simple, but still cute I think. The tag on the side has her name and all her birth info. The swirl frame with her initial is a quickutz silhouette download shape. I just sized it so the outside was the size I wanted. I wanted the picture to be a little smaller than the frame so you can see right through to the wall. I glued it all on a piece of thin acrylic cut down to size. Then the frame is on top to protect it all.



0 comments: