Saturday, September 12, 2009

That long...

since I last posted. WOW. Lots going on around here I guess. Getting back into a routine with school and everything else.
Just wanted to stop in and share more excitement.
We found out on Thursday we are having a GIRL....
I went that night to Target and got 3 little outfits. It was so much fun buying little girl stuff knowing that it wasn't a gift for anyone else. I always love buying girl stuff for other people, but there is just something about being able to pick it out for yourself.
We are really excited.
Some of the girl names that I like at the moment are Chloe, Aubrey, Addison, Abigail, Lilly, Layla.... just a few.
Well Caleb spilled my water on my desk this morning and I had some paper and a scrapbook page up there, so I am hoping that it dries and it is still usable...oh please let the layout be ok.
Jacob was talking about going fishing with a friend of his, so I don't know what we are doing today....

0 comments: