Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Halloween Tags



Ok let me try this again.
Blogger was having an issue this morning and didn't save my post, and then cleared it.
I was angry...so I just walked away.
I wanted to share these cute Halloween tags that I made yesterday.

I am going to make some yummy goodies for family and for both of my doctors offices. So after I put the goodies on a tray, I am going to wrap them in clear celephane and then tie on the tag. Wouldn't that be a cute little treat for a teacher too?

The images were printed on glossy photo paper and then pop dotted onto black cardstock. I tied on a little twine, used a black button and a orange rhinestone. I threw on a few silver pearls, and outlined the image in orange stickles. Quick and easy, but a nice little added something. I am thinking about making some Halloween cards similar to the tags as well.






0 comments: