Monday, August 3, 2009

It's going to be a long day.

I got up at 5am this morning to make Jacob breakfast before he had to go to work. Well for some strange reason, both of the little ones decided they needed to be awake as well. They are NEVER awake this early. I mean they get up early sometimes, but never that early. I don't know what their deal was this morning. So I definately see a nap in both their futures today, because it is only 7am and they are both cranky already. If they don't take a nap it is going to be a very long day. I am sitting here on the couch in the living room with them trying to get they to lay down now, while we are watching cartoons on the Disney Channel.

Breakfast was good. I made homemade McDonalds. We had sausage, egg, bacon and cheese bisquits. They were pretty good.

So here is a layout I did a while back, that I finally got a picture taken of. Actually there are two layouts. The first one is of Caleb at 2 years old. I made a huge list of many things about Caleb at this age. Some are things he likes to eat, sillly things he does, some are personality traits, some are just random tidbits of information. I finally got to use the Basic Grey Lime Ricky line. The colors are not the greatest in these pictures. I really need to start taking the pictures outside, but really I was being lazy this morning. lol.




Here is the second layout. This is my first silhouette layout. I was inspired by the layout of photos from HERE (Nichol Magouirk) . I am pretty happy with the layout. I just need to add the journaling. I am going to hand write it on the left side of the layout on the white distressed file folder. I just need to find a sharp pencil to draw the lines to write on.

I think I am going to need a nap today too. lol

1 comments:

cheryl McAdam said...

Ok, you've made me tired! I have one word for you - Benadryl! haha. Love the layouts. Happy napping.