Monday, August 24, 2009

Natalie Kaylin

Just wanted to share pictures of our new neice Natalie Kaylin.

:)
She was born on Tuesday the 18th.
I got these picture on Saturday night.



I would love to do some scrapbooking tonight, but darn it I am so stinking hot. The air is taking forever today to cool down the house. UGH!!!

We were really busy today. We took Ryan to my moms so he could go on his birthday lunch date with her. Then we had a doctors appointment for Caleb. Then we went to the indoor swapmeet. Then we went to the mall. We had lunch there. Taco Bell and Hot Dog on a Stick were what me and the kids had. Then we shopped with no such luck. Then my mom brought Ryan to the mall. Ryan got a new skateboard with his birthday money. Then we went back to the indoor swapmeet to get the original jeans we saw (they were the cheapest of the day). Then we ran by Jacob's moms house and Ryan ran in to get his birthday gift from her. Then we went to the grocerry store. We stopped by home and picked up the propane tank and had it filled. Then we came home and I started the laundry and loaded the dishwasher. My feet hurt today. Jacob is bbqing steaks for dinner when he gets home from work. YUM!

School starts Wednesday. They are having movie night already on Friday night and then there is a field trip on Monday already. I am tired just thinking about it all. Plus I have a doctors appointment on Thursday and next Monday and blood work to get done.

0 comments: