Tuesday, August 4, 2009

You 4 Layout

I totally forgot that I did this layout, until the other day I was cleaning my desk and there it was in the pile of finished layouts to be put away. I took this picture on Easter, and it is my all time favorite of all 4 of the kids. Sometimes I get so caught up in using the pictures as they were, Easter pictures and I just don't use them in other ways like this, like I want to. I really like the way this layout came together too.




Well I am taking the kids swimming at my moms today, even though it was a bit cloudy yesterday and it seems that it is going to be that way again today. But oh well. Since there isn't much summertime left I want to squeeze in all those last minute things. I like summer, but fall is one of my favorite times of year. I love the cool crispness in the air, Thanksgiving, the colors...all that wonderful stuff. I told mom I would like to do Thanksgiving at our house this year, but I don't know if we would all fit. There will be 22 of us this year again...and our house isn't huge. But it is something that I have never done. However, I am thinking that maybe it will be a better idea to wait. I don't know. I just really wanted to do it. I know I will be very pregnant then as well, but that never stops me from doing things. I am pretty sure that little Jacob will still be in a cast at Thanksgiving as well. Depending if I can get any answers from CHOLA to tell me if the doctor is going to just call us and schedule the surgery, or if we have to go all the way down there to schedule it, then we will know when they are going to do the surgery. So who knows, we will just have to see what is going to happen.
I am hopefully going to finish up my ladybug layout today as well. I cut out these cute chubby ladybugs from my silhouette. However I didn't have the shade of red paper that I liked so I cut them from white, and then heat embossed them with some red tinsel glitter embossing powder and they turned out so cute. I am very pleased with the way that they layout is coming together.

0 comments: