Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Yesterday...

Yesterday was such a beautiful day, and day was as well. We really didn't do much of anything yesterday, but the kids really wanted to play outside yesterday afternoon. So I thought I would share some pictures of them.
Here is Ryan jumping in the street on his skateboard.

This picture totally cracks me up. Caleb loves to point and here he was doing a double handed point. LOL. This kid cracks me up.

Since we were outside I decided to do little Jacob's 4th birthday photo shoot. I do it each year on each of the kids birthdays. I took tons, and I really liked this one. It isn't edited or anything yet, but I know for sure one is going big on our wall.

They were just having a grand old time on Ryan's skateboard. Notice Jacob has on no socks. Well he got himself dressed yesterday morning and he wanted to wear no socks and would not let me put socks on him. Funny thing too is that he put on Caleb's jeans too.



I made chilli and cornbread for dinner and then I made this chocolate cake and colored (lemon...cause that is all I had) icing to make it match for St. Patricks Day.


My mom made way too much corned beef and she brought it over to us today, so that is what we are having tonight for dinner.
Today I haven't felt all that great, I REALLY hope that I am not getting sick. BLEH!
Happy Belated St. Patricks Day.




1 comments:

Gabrielle said...

The kids are so cute! Love the pointing pic! HAHA