Monday, March 9, 2009

Boys don't wear makeup!!!

This is my little buger butt. Yesterday I was working on a few things and I had my ink drawer out on my bed. I had ran into the kitchen for a quick second for something and when I came back into my room this is what was happening. Yes Mr. Caleb decided that he wanted to wear all the inks. He was applying the ink sponges just like mommy does her makeup. It really was funny. I wasn't too upset about the ink because it was pastel colors that I never used because they were always too light, so I have had them forever without really any use. So I didn't get too upset. I first thought to grab my camera so I can do a layout called "Boys don't wear makeup!". LOL
He sure is having a grand time with it though. Needless to say we got into the shower right after this. I think the shower door might still have his little peach colored handprint on it. LOL

This is the little home decor thing I made for my SIL Jamie for her birthday yesterday. Her living room is done in brown and blue, so I went with those colors so she could hang it in there if she wanted. She said she really liked it.



This is the birthday card I made her as well. I think I was having a butterfly thing for her because there is a butterfly on the card and the wall hanging as well. Maybe it is from the lack of butterflies I usually get to use. Well I hope she really liked the stuff I made her.
I had plans for Target and a quick stop at the grocerry store today, but haven't made it to either. Heck, I am still in my pajamas and just getting ready to get into the shower. :) Just needed one of those days to chill and not have a million things to do. Still have so much wedding stuff to get and go do, so the next month is going to be so busy that I am glad I got in a good relax day in before it all gets hectic.
On another note I am so excited about my dress. :) My SIL Jamie wants to do the food now. (Thank you so much). We have been finding all the places we liked and wanted to cater, were ALOT of money. So she is going to make enchiladas, and beans and rice and we will do carne asada (or something) with tortillas, chips and salsa and a big salad. Easy peasy stuff that won't cost alot or be hard to make. My other SIL Michelle has an idea she wants to try for my hair, so we are going to do a test run sometime this week. She is going to color my hair probably this week too. A few years ago she added blonde highlights to my hair and I really liked it, so she is going to do that again for me.
Did I mention I AM SO EXCITED. It is all coming together nicely and it will be here before we know it.
Off to the shower before we have to pick Ryan up from school.

0 comments: