Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Wedding crunch time.......

Yes it is now onlyl 2 1/2 weeks away. OMG. We are down to the nitty gritty now. Trying to get it all done and on time. Saturday we got Jacob's ring. Then it had to be resized, so we got it on Monday. However, I need to take it back to have it buffed, becasue it is scratched up still. I am going to raise a little stink about that since it is more scratched up after we paid for it.
We pick up my dress on Friday and then Jacob's mom has to tighten my cap sleeves.
Yesterday I went to Michaels to get the flowers for the centerpieces, and of course they didn't have the right color, so I had to get the same flower in just a different shade of blue. I still like the color so I think it will be just fine. But they didn't have white, but I found some white ones at Joanns.
I got the vases at the Dollar Store. Beautiful vases. I got clear, light blue and white and frosted beads to go in the bottom of the vases.

Going today to the Party Supply store to look at silverware, napkins, and toasting glasses.
Wow....just so much still.
Working on my guest book still too, and the party favors.
We also went on Monday to look at the place again. Trying to figure out where to put the tables, and the food, and how to set up the chairs outside for the ceremony part.
Ok off to get into the shower. I have another appointment with Marcus' facilitator at school today and then meeting my mom at the Party Supply Store.
So much to do and such little amount of time.

0 comments: