Wednesday, March 18, 2009

THE DRESS

Ok so when my mom came over today to drop off the corned beef she brought her camera so that I could download my dress pictures onto my computer. So here is a quick little glimpse at THE DRESS.
Well I sure wish I had lost weight before this, but hey I guess it is just me.

Here is the train detail of the dress.

Here is the detail on the back.

Here is my (uck) self in the dress.
My moms pictures were a little dark (not the greatest ith it and so it is poufier now. I am going back to get the rhinestone sandals too. I am going with a short vale since there is a lot of detail to the back of my dress. I know it is really hard to tell but the flowers on the dress are a light blue, which match the invitations perfectly.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow, the dress is gorgeous and I think you look just fine in that dress. Imagine how gorgeous you'll be on the big day. :o)

cheryl McAdam said...

You look beautiful in that dress, it is just gorgeous! I am so happy for you.

Gabrielle said...

Beautiful dress! You are working so hard on all the details, everything will be perfect!