Thursday, March 26, 2009

Let me share

Here are a ton of pictures in no certain order.

Hailee at her birthday party on Saturday. I love this picture I got of her in her new shades.
This is how the finished banner turned out. I added some flowers, and rhinestones. I think it turned out nice. I over heard a few people talking about how much they liked it, and so did Jacob so that made me feel really good.


This is the hallway at the place we are getting married at. I could so see a picture of me and Jacob standing in this hallway.
I totally fell in love with this window in the bathroom at the place we are getting married at. I so want some kind of picture in front of this. I think a silhoutte of us would look so cool. I SO wish that I could take my own wedding photos. I called a photographer that was recommended to me by my wonderful friend Lisa, and she emailed me some prices and they are a little high. She said she would work with everyone, so I emailed her to tell her it was a little out of my price range, and I am so hoping that we can work something out.

This is the wedding reception room.



This strip of sidewalk is where I am going to be walking up. I SO HOPE it is not windy that day. The chairs are going to be lined up on each side of the runner.

Here is the room again from the other side.
Have been doing tons of running around. Hailee wanted to go with me the day that Jamie and I went shopping. So she went with us. What's one more child to all of mine anyways. lol.


My kitchen table looks like this right now and has for a few days. I call it wedding headquarters. I just keep adding to it, and moving it all around as I work with some of it.
Here was just some of the flowers I am making the centerpieces with.

Here are most of the centerpieces all together.

Here is the guest book table centerpiece. I made this one bigger than the ones that will go on the actual tables.


Today the kids were thrilled to get a chance to get ice cream from the ice cream man. Reminds me of long summer days out in the hot sun and chasing down the ice cream man each time he would come down to our end of the block. The good old days.

Now I am exhausted.
I feel like I have been non stop for the last few weeks...oh wait I really have been. I don't see the light at the end of the tunnel yet either. Still so much to do in the next two weeks. Man planning a wedding is enough to wear a girl out. lol. I am soooooooooooooooooooo excited. I can't wait to have a wonderful day and then all this hard work is going to pay off for sure.
Tomorrow I have to go put a deposit down for the table linens. I figured out the table arrangements. I almost finished the centerpieces. I need a few more gerbera daisies. I also need to get some more glimmer mist. I HOPE that the store has it. If we dont' have the color that I need I am going to have a meltdown. I am going to be calling up my dear sweet friend Cheryl and asking her if she has any extra bottles around that I can buy from her. HELP ME CHERYL. :) I honestly don't think the store has the two colors that I need, but I can hope can't I.
I found my sandals at Walmart. I am going to be adding my own rhinestones. Well it is getting late, so I will be off to bed now. Tons more to do again tomorrow.

1 comments:

Michelle said...

If you can't find the colors you are looking for let me know and I'll see if I can find them and send them to you.