Sunday, March 29, 2009

I love this photo


I have seen this kind of photo done before, but have never tried to take one. I so love how it turned out. It is so them. Marcus in his pajama pants, that he loves to lounge around the house in. Caleb who would love to run around naked all the time if he could. Ryan in his jeans and vans. Then little Jacob with no shoes and socks on. This is them in a nutshell. I am really thinking that I want to enlarge this one and hang in in my house somewhere.

Funny thing about this photo too is that Marcus and Ryan are holding Calebs hands because he was crying because he didn't want to go back inside. Here is the original before a little cropping action.




Today is filled with finishing up rolling the silverware in the napkins and finishing up the guest favors.

This week is going to be so busy too. Jacob is on graveyard until Monday night. Tuesday he is off. Wednesday we have to go get our marriage license in San Bernardino becuase that is the only place you can get it now. I think Friday is the only day I am going to have a chance to meet with the photographer at the place. The kids need hair cuts next weekend. I have to finish getting the clothes for Jacob and the kids. We need to get the carne asada. I need to finish up the flowers. (THANK YOU again Cheryl for having the glimmer mist I need). I need to get some more forks. We need to make the cds for the music. I need to finish wrapping navy blue wire and pearls around the bubbles. The following week I am getting my nails and toes done. I still need to figure out exactly how I am doing my hair.

Ok enough rambling. I need to get dinner started and finish rolling the silverware.

0 comments: