Monday, March 16, 2009

Layouts and a name banner

So I am back to share some layouts now.

I have had this paper for some time now and have just been waiting for these pictures. I printed them out once, and then something happened and they all got stuck together. I finally got around to printing them out again the other day.
Jacob and Caleb love to play with their mega blocks, and this paper was just perfect for the pictures.



I have to admit that I scraplifted this layout from HERE. I really liked the layout and the green idea. The layout I saw was specific for St. Patricks Day, and the people were wearing green in the photos. So I printed mine all in black and white, so that the green would match. I titled it "I'm a lucky girl" and the journaling will talk about what a lucky girl I am to have all these great guys in my life.





The next 4 layouts are all called "All About You". I just asked each of the kids the same questions and had them write their answers.
This is Ryan's.










This is Marcus'.











This is Jacob's.











This is Caleb's.











I am making my neice a name banner for her birthday. Her party is this Saturday. I am not finished with it yet, but I hung it on an empty wall in our bedroom so that I could look at it hung up first. I usually do that with something I am working on. If I don't know what else I exactly want to add on a layout or project I usually just set it aside where I can see it and keep looking at it for a few days, and then it just comes together on its own as I get ideas each day.



I tried to get up close to show the glitter on everything, but I don't think it showed up that great in the picture.











In the end I am going to spray silver glitter over the entire thing as well.

1 comments:

Jennifer Priest said...

Cute layouts and banner! How about Glimmer Mist all over? And maybe a few Prima flowers? Hope to see you soon.