Saturday, March 28, 2009

I am tired...

Man everyday I have been so busy doing so much wedding stuff. I am really just exhausted. Today I really didn't do much. I went to the grocery store and cleaned up around here a bit and did like 3 loads of laundry. I also started rolling the white silverware inside the navy blue napkins and tied a bow with white sheer ribbon around it. Started is the exact word. I got about 15 done tonight. I talked with the photographer again. We are going to meet this week at the place we are getting married so she can see it. She wants to go over poses and the setting outside so we are on the same page with what I want and what she does. I like that idea. There is a waterfall there on the golf course that I think would make nice pictures. I can't wait to get a nice big picture to hang at home. I know I am going to tell her that I definately want at least one picture of just the four boys as well. It isn't everyday that I get them all dressed up and looking snazzy. I can't wait. We have gone back and forth with the whole photographer thing. I originally was for sure going to have one, since I can't of course take my own wedding pictures. Well I called the girl that Lisa gave me the number to. Well she is really good, but a little out of our price range. So she recommended a friend of hers that is just starting out and could probably work with our price range. So she called and gave me her website info and she does really nice work. So I told her we will go with her. Now when we were going back and forth still deciding, my sister in law Jamie had said that she was going to take them. I just didn't want her to miss stuff because she is busy taking pictures. Plus if she is in some of the pictures how would that work. So I decided on going ahead with hiring a photographer. Plus we are getting a really good deal, and getting it for so cheap too, I couldn't pass it up. She is going to take the pictures for the 3 hours, then edit all of the photos that I like and put all of them on a cd (or two) for us, for a minimal cost. So I think that is a great deal. My mom said that for my brothers wedding they paid over $1200.00 and that was just to take the pictures. They then had to pay an extra cost to get actual pictures as well. Which it is fine with me to just get them on a cd, because then I can really go through them and pick which ones I want big and print them in small batches as we can afford them.
I can't believe it is just two weeks from today. OMG, it is going to be here in no time at all.
I got the table linens ordered on Friday. We are going with white table cloths and a navy blue overlay.
I have been so itching to scrapbook, but really I just have no time for that at the moment. Everyday is total wedding to do stuff.
Friday I also went to pick up my dress from Davids Bridal. Man did they tick me off. Our appointment wan at 11:00am to pick it up. We get there right at 11, and they tell us the dress isn't ready. WHAT??? I was so mad. I told them it is ridiculous because they have had the dress for 3 weeks, so what is the holdup. They didn't seem to have any answers, and we basically ended up waiting for about an hour for them to clean it and steem it. After that we took the dress to Jacob's moms house so that she can tighten up the cap sleeves.
Still trying to figure out all the last minute details that comes with all the wedding stuff.

Well I signed up for shutterfly the other day when we got our gift card from registering at Target. Well with shutterfly you can create a website. It is to share photos. So I started one. I thought it would be fun to start a website and put photos that I take on it, so here is the link if you wish to look. It is still new, and doesn't have tons of pictures, but none the less....
http://mantoothmemories.shutterfly.com/
So I am really tired, so off to bed I go. Tomorrow I have alot to do again. I need to stop by the store and see if they have the glimmer mist that I need and get a few other things.

0 comments: