Friday, August 29, 2008

WEEK 5

The topic question for WEEK 5 is...



WHO WAS YOUR FAVORITE TEACHER AND WHAT DID THEY TEACH YOU?



I am going to have to really think about this one.



So I got a scrapbook paper organizer/holder thing at Costco yesterday. It was super easy to put together. It is black and silver. I am really thinking that I want another one. It has 15 drawers. I really like it. I think if I got another one I would put "other" stuff in it, like stickles, punches, adhesive, ink pads, clear unmounted stamps and stuff like that.


I have finished 2 disneyland layouts and 2 back to school pages.
I am really LOVING this school paper line from MOXXIE . I think I am going to get some from each grade level and make a book for Jacob and Caleb. That way they are all the same. Since I have already done Ryan and Marcus' school layouts from previous years, theres will just be all different. I dont' know yet. But I LOVE this paper. I want the rubons and stuff too though.

0 comments: