Thursday, August 21, 2008

My New Baby

Yep this little baby is mine. Jacob bought it for me the other day. :) I am in camera heaven. I was going to take a picture of it with my other camera, but of course the battery was dead in it. So that will have to wait. It takes AMAZING pictures. I will share some of my favorites. Then stupid me watched PROM NIGHT

with Marcus in the dark tonight. Actually he fell asleep and so did Baby Jacob so I ended up watching most of it by myself in the dark. Daddy Jacob is at work. How stupid am I. Because then I was freaked out in the dark. Ugh. I should have waited to watch it when Jacob was home, because then I don't get scared. Just when I am alone at night. Good scary movie though.

Well here we are thinking that we have plenty of summer left and then on Saturday we found out that the kids started school on Wednesday instead of September. So panic it was. We had to rush out to buy all school stuff. Shoes, clothes, supplies and all that great stuff. They are both in junior high now. OMG. How did that happen??? Here they are that morning.

Ryan

Marcus

Yes they both needed a haircut. However we ran out of time on Tuesday, and they didn't want to get their hair cut anyways, but we are getting it cut this weekend.

I can't believe that they are in junior high now. OMG. They are still getting used to it, but I think they are enjoying it. They only have one class together, which is woodshop. I hope they make me something. :)

Together

I will share a few photos taken with my new baby that I really love.


Tomorrow night me and the kids are going to a baseball game with my mom and step dad, so I can't wait to use my camera there as well.

1 comments:

Jennifer Priest said...

OMG when I saw the title of this post on my blog feed I was like "WHAT?" She isn't pregnant?!? LOL--oh my gosh...congrats on the camera and love the pics!!!