Thursday, August 7, 2008

Things to share

Ok so it has been quite some time since I have gone to Walmart. Target is so much closer to us, and we tend to just go there. Well unfortunately Target does not carry Hylands Teething Tablets . The grocery store does, but they are alot more for less, and they don't always have them. So since we were out and he is molar teething still we decided we might as well go. Well since it has been so long, I was amazed at the craft department. The scrapbooking isle was amazing. They now carry the Martha Stewart line of stuff. WOW. I was thinking, "Am I really at Walmart?". I told Ryan I was in scrapbook overload with all of the stuff they had. They even had a cuttlekids on clearance for $15.00. I had it in my cart, but talked myself out if it. I wanted to see if it was worth it first. See if other dies will fit in it, that kind of thing. If nothing else, I should have bought it just so that Jacob could have something to play with while I am scrapbooking and he wants to "help". Oh well, if they still have it when I go next week then I might pick it up.
So I narrowed it down to this set of Autum Leaves fourish stamps. Want to know how much I got them for??? $8.69. I was SHOCKED. I have seen them go for almost $20.00 before. I was so excited. I want a few other things as well, but can't buy them all at once, so that is why I am going back next week.

Vesta is doing a thing at David's Bridal in a few weeks and she asked me to do a few things for display at the show. So here are a few things I made. (Goes along with the wedding layout I did the other day).




Here is the pieces of HOME book that I made. It is still a work in progress, but I thought I would share. I made the chipboard house myself. :) What do you think?





This is how it is all put together. It is a flip book really. (Thanks again for the inspiration Amber)
I think I might go ahead and post the next Topic of the Week today. I was going to do it every Friday, but tomorrow Jacob is off, we have tons of errands to run, register the kids for junior high, call again about soccer for the boys, and then I have to work. So I don't know if I will have time. If I decide not to do it today, and I don't have time tomorrow then I might wait and do it on Saturday. We will see.
Off to make sausage and eggs for breakfast.













0 comments: