Saturday, August 16, 2008

Been busy

Jacob has been off so when he is, I don't really get on the computer. I have some layouts that I have finished up. Been working on some other projects as well. I need some ink and photo paper for my printer so I can do some more layouts that I am dying to do. Got some cute pictures of the kids in the front yard the other day. Getting ready to do some back to school shopping. Had to reigster the kids for junior high because for some reason the kids' old school never sent in the paperwork for them to the junior high. So we got that all squared away.
Well since a few weeks ago when I had the topic of what are you reading, I realized I don't get to read as much as I would like. I read my scrapbook magazines of course and all that, but not books. I used to love to read and just kind of got out of the habit of doing it. So the other day at the grocerry store I was just looking and decided to pick one up. Read the back and it sounded interesting, so I went ahead and got this one.

It was pretty good. I couldn't put it down and finished it the day after I bought it. It was like watching a movie in my head. I always loved that about reading. I was enjoying it alot. Can't wait to pick up another good book. I like this author too, so I might pick up something by her again. I used to read Danielle Steel books all the time and almost read all of them. Maybe I will pick up some of that again. We will see.

I also must share my new love. Last Saturday Jacob took me to work (since the expedition isn't fixed yet) and after he picked me up I came home to this. He went to Sears and Target to find me a new Hoover. I LOVE this thing. So much that I find a reason to use it. I have used it everyday since. It has a cord that winds up into itself. LOVE that feature. It sucks up all the dog hair. It has attatchments. I LOVE the color as well. I was so surprised that he got it for me. I love it. Thanks to my baby for getting it for me. Of course he had vacuumed the entire house as well while I was at work. I had major issues with our old vacuum. It just would not suck stuff up and I would have to go over one spot a million times for it to get anything up. So it was just time.



I have been wanting to get this kind of photo of Caleb since he started officially walking a few weeks ago. I sat in the same spot and just took a bunch of pictures as he walked closer. I like the progression of it. I can't wait to print them out and scrap them.











Now this is what is looks like when a 3 1/2 year old dresses himself. One pajama shirt, one cotton pair of shorts, mismatched socks and mismatched shoes. And he really wanted to wear this that day. Oh my. Needless to say mommy helped a little after the shower.

Gotta love it though.


I have TONS of laundry to fold today, gotta vacuum again today and our neices birthday party is this afternoon.

1 comments:

Gabrielle said...

Love all the photos....can't believe the baby is walking! How cute is your lil guy dressing himself? HAHA! That was Macey when she was young! :)