Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Layouts

Alot of layouts to share. Just haven't been taking pictures of them lately, so that is why I am just posting them all at once. Tomorrow I will post the mini book I made from my birthday pictures. I have a few other layouts as well, but they still need journaling.














*** I wanted to share this as well. I saw on a Prima Blog that they took sharpie markers and colored their Rhinestones. I thought this was such a good idea. So I tried it. I however didnt' have sharpie markers so I used a Zig marker. It worked so good. However I did notice with the Zig it was rubbing off a bit. So I am thinking with the sharpie markers it would look the same, if not better and then just not rub off. Love this trick ***

I am going to finish up my layout for my 52 week challenge today. So I will try to post that tomorrow as well.

1 comments:

Jennifer Priest said...

Dang girlfriend, you have been on a roll!! Love seeing all of those pages. I love the way you use corrugated.