Saturday, August 30, 2008

Goals...

I was reading a post by Jennifer and she was talking about scrapbooking goals. It got me to thinking. What are my scrapbooking goals?

* Actually stay caught up AND finish the 52 week scrapbook idea topics in layouts. So far I am up to date.

* Stay caught up in printing my pictures. I am pretty good about it. But it is when I run out of paper and ink that I get behind. I just got paper and ink and printed so much, that one of my ink colors is out again already. Geesh.

* Start making mini books to sell on etsy .

* Get caught up on the HUGE stack of photos that I have pilling up.

*Stay organized.

* Not buy so many idea books on a whim. Really look them over to see if I am even going to like it before I buy it. I have bought so many that I don't like once I get them home to read them.

That is all I can think of right now.

0 comments: