Friday, August 1, 2008

52 weeks

So I was going through my old folder of ideas and I came across this old article from Creating Keepsakes. It is called "52 more ideas - Not sure what to scrapbook this week? Here's a list of starting points for your next page!" So I was going to list all of the 52 ideas and then Amber at work gave me this idea, to post one a week. So I am thinking that I want to go ahead and do more with that idea too, I want to actually do a layout a week for each topic as well. So I challenge anyone to do the same. I will post the layout each week too.
So for topic one it is...

1. What books and magazines are you reading right now?

So this will be my starting point. It will be interesting to see if I can keep up with it each week. I would love to see anyones elses who wants to play along. It will also be interesting to see the next year, what I am doing at that time as well and then to compare all the years that it gets done. We will see.

I have several layouts and a few mini albums to post but I am just too lazy to take a picture of all of the stuff tonight. So I will try to get that done this weekend.
Off to play with the new goodies I got at the scrapbook store today.

0 comments: