Friday, August 22, 2008

WEEK 4

The topic question for this week is



WHAT IS AN IMPORTANT VALUE IN YOUR LIFE RIGHT NOW? WHY?



I know I haven't posted my layouts for the last two topics but I don't have ink in my printer, or any more photo paper for that matter. So as soon as I get that (hopefully this weekend), I can print out the photos and put them onto the layouts.



We went to a Mavericks baseball game tonight. (Our local minor league team). They lost 4 -0. It was ok. Caleb was a bit fussy the entire time. I think he was tired and his teeth were bothering him again. Darn that teething. Jacob enjoyed it alot. He didn't want to sit though, and I dont' think he ever did but was up and down all night. He had fun though and that is all that mattered. I missed having Jacob there though so much. It would have been alot more fun for me I think if he had been there. I was just thinking how much I missed having him there and he was at darn work. Hopefully next time he can go. It will have to be next season though. Jacob is off this weekend , and then until Tuesday, so maybe we can all do something as a family then. My mom sent a bag of cracker jacks home for him. (Even though he won't eat them). She just wanted him to have something from the game. We had hot dogs and nachos and sodas and snowcones. Oh my. The hot dogs were good, the nachos not so much.


Tomorrow is mr Ryans birthday. He is going to be 14. OMG. I cannot believe that. Before we know it he is going to be driving, and dating, and high school . Oh god it is all down hill now. Happy Birthday my mr teenager. We are proud of you for the young man you are becoming. I think we might go out to dinner as a family for his birthday. I dont' know yet, we will play it by ear and see what we are feeling like tomorrow night. We are going to Costco tomorrow and all the men are getting haircuts. We haven't gotten him anything yet, and have no idea what to get him. He keeps changing his mind. So who knows we might just give him money. He is trying to save up for a few things. We will see.

I am really excited that Jacob is off of work until Tuesday. Even though the kids have school, it is still nice to be able to eat dinner as a family and hang out, watch movies and do something. We want to do something, but have no idea what. We usually just go with the flow and see how we are feeling at the moment and go from there.

Next time I will post pictures from the baseball game too. I can't wait to scrap them as well. I have a few scrappy things to post as well. I made a Halloween book that I am thinking of selling on etsy. I dont' know yet though. I have some other things I am thinking about selling on there too, but still not sure. I haven't had a chance to scrap the last few days, but that is ok since I don't have ink to print out some photos anyways. So hopefully a quick trip to Office Max is in my weekend plans.

0 comments: