Tuesday, June 9, 2009

SO GUESS WHAT.............

WE ARE PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEP.
We are hoping for a girl, but will be just as pleased with a boy as well.
I went to the doctor today and it was confirmed, even though I was positive I was.
My due date is January 21, 2010.
I am 7 weeks and 4 days pregnant.
Jacob is excited too.
This is FOR SURE the very last child we will be having no matter what. One of is getting fixed so we cannot have any more children.
I am so excited.
I only went to my primary doctor today, and they sent over a referral to the OBGYN that delivered Caleb and my doctor wants me to get in to see him as soon as possible. Both my pregnancies were high risk, and my blood pressure was high today so she wants me in as soon as I can get in.
OMG.
I have known for about a month, but it seems so much more real now that the doctor officially confirmed it.
:)

2 comments:

cheryl McAdam said...

Congratulations! That is awesome. Let's hope for pink! Can you imagine if you have a girl? One girl with four big brothers. Wow.

lisa said...

I am so excited for you. I hope you have a girl this time, but remember, little boys really love their mommies. Of course, if you do have a girl, she will have all those big brothers to look after her. take care, Lisa