Thursday, June 11, 2009

I always forget

how much work it is to change the look of the blog. I have to add in each blog link on the sidebars individually. Man it takes forever. What I do first is save each of the links on the computer. Then as I add each one in I have to go delete it from the computer. It takes forever. Glad I am done with it. Now weather I decide I really do like this look or not, I am not changing it for a long time. lol.
Off to clean up around the house and then sit down to scrap again...maybe????
I also need to make a list of some of the things we need tomorrow. Fridays that Jacob gets paid are our busy errand day. We have to pay rent, and we need some groceries, and some Target stuff like laundry soap...good thing I was all caught up when we ran out yesterday. I have a few other bills to pay...yuck.

0 comments: