Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Girl crib bedding


So I have already found the girl crib bedding that I really want ... if it does turn out to be a girl.

It is the Cotton Tale Lizzie Collection from Target. Although I did find it at a few other places as well. I totally just fell in love with it the second I saw it. Jacob said he really likes it too. Our crib won't be white, but a light pine color, which will still look good with it. I love turqouise and green and orange together, and just add that pink and I was in love with it at first site. :)

I guess I should just wait to find out if it is for sure a girl or a boy, but I can't help it.

So all the kids are not feeling so hot yesterday and today. It is this stupid strange weather. Hot to cold, to windy and then hot again. With a little rain, hale and thunder storms mixed in there as well. They all have stuffed up noses and can't breathe. Poor things. We didn't go anywhere yesterday or today because I don't want any of them to get any sicker. We have some errands to run on Friday so I hope that it clears up...even though I hear on the news it was supposed to be like this until next week.

Well hoping I can go get some scrapbooking done tonight. HOPE is the key word. My engery level lately is somewhere in the major lacking department. I am usually awake and out of bed no later than 6:30-7:00 am. Lately I can't keep my eyes open before 9 or 9:30. I am never like that and it makes me so mad...but I go to bed earlier and I am just the same. I think it is this pregnancy..it is draining the energy right out of me. Oh well that is ok....

1 comments:

Jacey said...

Great choice.!! Nice design.. I really like the floral theme. Its totally an adorable and beautiful crib bedding.