Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Photo Heavy Post

Because I am feeling lazy tonight, these photos are in no particular order. So here we go....

Caleb on his actual birthday. He is eating his cupcake that we made for just us on that night. I think him and Jacob both just licked off the icing. lol.
Here are all 4 of my boys on Caleb's birthday. Nice glare from the flash in those stupid mirrors in our living room. Look at all those little hand prints as well. :)

This was Caleb's actual birthday as well. My mom takes each of the kids on a date on their birthday, and since Caleb was still young, we decided that we all needed to go. LOL. So we went to Chuck E Cheese. Here are Jacob and Caleb in one of the rides.


Caleb on the merry go round.



Mommy and Caleb. Yuck on my but Caleb looks so cute.


This was at his party. He was pulling those clothes out and handing them all to me. He got so many clothes. He got 14 outfits. That is great though because he really needed clothes.
This was the decorations at his party.

Blowing out his candles.

Cupcakes and cupcake topers.

This is the glass hutch. This is all full with all the glass stuff.
This was today. I took a few photos of Caleb for his 2nd birthday photo shoot. Which reminds me I still need to do Marcus' 13 th birthday photo shoot. I know the lighting isn't great on this one, but I got it quick and haven't edited it yet.
We added two new pets to our family the other night. Two kittens. The kids love them. Here is Caleb holding the white and grey one.
Here are all the kids with both cats. One is white and grey and the other one is all black. I think we are going to name the all black one Midnight.
Here is the all black one.

Here is the other one.
So I haven't scrapped since before Caleb's party. Hopefully this week I can get something done. I need to make some birthday cards for a few people this week as well. Oh and an anniversary card for my brother and his wife. They just had their one year anniversary this past weekend.
Off to watch some recorded General Hospital and Jon and Kate Plus 8 and CSI. :)

0 comments: