Saturday, June 20, 2009

No Energy

I have never felt like this before. I have no stinking energy lately. I am usually the type that was awake by 6am everyday and in bed by 10 or 11pm. Now I can't seem to keep my eyes open before 8 am. Then I am usually dosing off several times a day, and ready for bed by 9pm. Darn this pregnancy is so different from both the other ones. Honestly my gut says it is a girl...but really we will just have to wait and see. I go to my OBGYN on Tuesday June 30th at 10:00 am. But I still won't be far enough along to see if it is a boy or a girl. I am thinking the end of August will be around the time I am 20 weeks, and they say that is the best time to be able to tell. So hopefully it will go well. I knew at 12 weeks with Jacob, because I had to have the amnio, and then I knew when I was about 6 or 7 months with Caleb.
So I finally even had the energy to scrapbook some yesterday. I will photograph that today and share it...

I'm feeling the urg to scrapbook again right now, so I am going to get up and head to my desk before the urg goes away. lol.

1 comments:

Gabrielle said...

CONGRATS! How very exciting Nicole! A new baby! :)

Hope your energy comes back soon, but remember your growing a baby in there, rest and enjoy this time. Once the baby comes, there will be NO resting! HAHA!