Sunday, February 3, 2008

Sick...

I have been fighting this horrible cold/flu thing. Sucks for sure. Kind of going back and forth between feeling ok and not ok. Hope I am on the down side now and back to feeling better.
I really hope because I have a lot to do tomorrow. We are even going to look at a new car since we finally got the insurance check from my accident in the expedition. We are going to look at an identical expedition. So hopefully. I said that it is so funny if we end up getting it because it is exactly what we are replacing. Like Dejavu. Same color and all. So we will see what tomorrow brings.

1 comments:

my4sons said...

I hope you're feeling better! I enjoyed talking with you at the store last weekend! Your bokk you were making was amazing! Did your husband like it?!? Take care and I hope you're on the mend!

terina