Thursday, February 21, 2008

Lunar Eclipse

Anyone see the elclipse last night? We did. We thought with the clouds we wouldn't be able to see it, but we could see it just perfect from our backyard. I am so excited that I got these pictures. I don't have a tripod, so they usually turn out so blurry...until I set it on some books and toys and chairs from the backyard. I set the timer so I wasn't moving the camera when I hit the shutter button. Got some great shots. Here is the progression of it.








3 comments:

Gabrielle said...

I didn't even know about it!

Great pics...what kind of camera do you have?

Nicole said...

Gabrielle Thanks, I have a Kodak Z612. I love my camera. It isn't an SLR, but takes beautiful pictures. Jacob got it for me for Christmas last year. :)

Gabrielle said...

Nice! I could never take pics outside at night with my camera! :)