Friday, February 29, 2008

I submitted it...

So I did in fact sumit to Kits2Remember design Krew call. Wish me luck. I think it would be so cool, but ok if I don't too.



Here is what I sumbitted...






Here are just a few from Jacob's 3 year old book. I will post more on this later, it is late and I am tired and I have to work in the morning.











Same with this book. This is my beach book. I love this book.









I will post all of both of these books later. For now I want to at least crack the spine of my new book tonight...

I love the way Stacy Julian organizes all of her stuff. I loved her first book so I am excited to read this one as well. I will let you know what I think of it.

2 comments:

Gabrielle said...

SUPA CUTE Book! I love it! It's even better in person! :)

I am SO glad you tried out for the DT....keep me posted! I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

Nicole said...

Thanks. I have never done anything like that before so I am excited and super nervous at the same time. But if it doesn't happen than I am ok with that too.
Thanks for the happy thoughts.