Thursday, February 7, 2008

The same truck, My Babies, and a stack of layouts

So I think it is just funny to say that we currently own two identical vehicles. Yes we DID get a new car, and yes it is the same as the one we were replacing. We got another 2000 Ford Expedition (and it is white again too). So much the same that even the cup holder in the back seat doesn't close all the way. The only difference is the new one is 4 wheel drive. Which this is good for going to the snow and stuff. So of course I had to take a picture of them together. (The scrapbooker in me of course). The old one is missing the front bumper from our first accident when we were hit head on.






I cannot even believe that my baby turned 8 months old on Monday. WOW. Where in the world does the time go??




What is even more unbelievable to me than that is my Big Boy is turning 3 next Saturday. 3... WOW!!!! Now this is crazy to even imagine. He is such a big boy too. Just the other day we had this adorable conversation.

Me to Jacob : "Thank you my baby".
Jacob to me: " I am not a baby!"
Me to Jacob: "Then what are you?"
Jacob to me: "I am a BIG BOY Mama!"

:) Made me smile for sure.



Then the other day he had a dollar in his hand and said, oh thanks for the cash mom, I was needing some cash.




My sil came over the other day and I brought out all of the layouts that I have done, but are just not in my albums yet (I keep changing how I want to organize my albums). I saw this stack on the table after she left and I just thought think of the memories in these pages (and the money and time and amount of paper sitting there).



0 comments: