Sunday, February 10, 2008

Painting our bathroom

Ok I just spent over an hour on the phone 5 different times, with 6 different people because our internet wasn't working. Every single person that I talked to told me something different. Then the third said it was an outage in our area, and then the last man figured it out. One lady was convinced that we have to have a maintance man come to check our lines. Whatever. I love that every single person was sure that it was such and such problem and yet it never got fixed. Well just glad it is working now.

I have been wanting to paint our bedroom and bathroom since I painted the living room, hallway and kitchen. So since we finally got a new comforter in our room, I have been wanting something blue and brown. Well I bought new towels and stuff for our bathroom so I bought paint on Saturday. Well the towels are a bit more tealish than the blue in our comforter. That was fine with me. Then I bought the paint which is a bit darker than the towels. I wasn't sure I was going to like it though. So I painted some on the walls and have let it sit to see if I like it. I am thinking that I do possibly like it. I was at first thinking I wouldn't like it beacuse I will not like it in our room on the walls. However I think that I will keep it because you will not see the walls next to each other and I like it in the bathroom. In reality it will probably some time before I even ever attempt to paint our room anyways. The ceilings are vaulted so I just know it is a big task all in itself. Oh well.
The picture does not do the pillow justice. The browns match perfect, and the blue is a bit different.
I will just take the plunge tomorrow I think and paint the rest of the bathroom.


Here is the towel next to the pillow from our bed.

Here is the bathroom wall next to the pillow. The picture just does not do the pillow any justice. I think I need daylight photos. I will try tomorrow maybe.



1 comments:

Gabrielle said...

Great colors!

I love the towels...it looks great with the colors from your bedroom!