Monday, February 11, 2008

Today we went to the mall

Michelle called and was going to take the boys to the mall, and then it all worked out that we all went. It was a lot of fun. Nice to get out and just walk around. I don't ever hardly go to the mall unless I am going for a specific thing. So it was fun to just walk around. I did get Jacob some new shoes. They are so cute. They are DC and little. They are black and white. Michelle bought me a purse from the Vans store. Then we had dinner there. We all had Hot Dog on a stick. (Well we had the cheese on a stick actually) and cherry lemonade. YUM. They kids had fun after that throwing change into the fountain. Was a fun way to spend the day with the kids off school.

Jacob's new shoes.





The boys




Savannah and the boys.







Did this layout yesterday. Love how it turned out. I love any color with brown lately. This is Caleb's 8 month old layout.






Got one of the plain white mailboxes from Target some time ago and didn't know what I was going to do with it. I think I am going to make it for my neice Hailee. Her room is in Disney Princess' but I think I am going to go with the brown and pink thing with butterflies. I think it will turn out cute. This is what I have done so far.



Off to work on that now (well after the kids baths and jammies are on).

1 comments:

Gabrielle said...

Great shoes...Spencer loves DC's.

Love how the LO turned out. I love that Collage Press paper!

I need to get started on my Target mailbox. :)