Thursday, February 28, 2008

Haven't blogged in a few days.

Been busy. Well that and Jacob is on graveyard. I hate when he is on graveyard. It sucks.

Have you seen that the writers strike is over and most of the shows will be coming back. I know my show grey's anatomy is coming back (I think this Thursday).
I don't watch tons of tv, mostly listen to it more than anything. But there are a few shows that I MUST watch. Grey's Anatomy, General Hospital, October Road, Brothers and Sisters. Those are my shows. Glad they are coming back soon. I have watched General Hospital since I was in the 7th grade..wow. I usually watch American Idol too, but often miss it for bath times or something. Have been watching it faithfully this season though. There are some good ones, but not tons that I really like this year. We will see if my people win or not.

Been doing tons of layouts for the store lately. Actually tons of them. I volunteered to help Priscilla do some for something we are doing in the store and it has been fun. They are all cardstock layouts, no pp. Let me tell you, I am enjoying it and hating all at the same time. I love pp, and sometimes I just stare at the cardstock and think it is plain. I did one with tan and orange and I used orange stickles and I have to say it is one of my favorites at the current moment. I am enjoying it though. I will photograph some of them tomorrow and post them.

Off to bed with my little guy who is so ready for bed.

1 comments:

Gabrielle said...

I was going to ask you the other day when I saw you why you hadn't blogged! :)

Glad to see you back!