Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Starbucks Coffee Book and a Layout

Made this mini book as a gift for my brother for his birthday (Yes I know it is late). Considering doing it as a class for work. I think it is so cute. I think he will really like it.



















Love this new layout of my neice. I love pink. Since I don't get to use pink often I really enjoy when I do use it.



Made this for the kids teacher for Valentines day. Was thinking I would do it for the entire class if they have a party, but I don't think they are going to have one.













2 comments:

Gabrielle said...

Gorgeous album Nicole! I love it!

What an amazing gift! Your brother will LOVE it!

Sarah Coggins said...

Awesome projects! Love that coffee mini album - yum. The layout is adorable and the M&M's - well, I'm hungry now. Craving M&M's & coffee! LOL :) tfs!