Saturday, January 19, 2008

Mexican Chicken

I recently found this recipe and I love it.

Mexican Chicken

Chicken Breasts (approx.4) I however used a whole chicken and shredded it up
2 cans cream of chicken soup
2 cans of Rotell tomatoes. I used mild
Shredded Cheese, Mexican blend
Doritos (plain or nacho cheese or spicy nacho cheese, which ever you prefer)

Cook chicken and shred.
Mix soup and tomatoes together. Pour over chicken in a cassarole dish.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Crunch up doritos and sprinkle over the top.
Cover with foil.
Bake at 350* for about 40 minutes or until heated through.
You can sprinkle more cheese over the top right when you take it out and let melt.

Serve.

Great with a small dolup of sour cream on top.

I know I am going to make this for dinner again one night this week.

1 comments:

Sarah Coggins said...

Sounds delicious! I'll have to add it to our menu to try. tfs! :)