Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

Welcome to 2008...Happy New Year ! Can you even believe that it is already 2008? I swear it was just 2000, and they thought all computers and electronics would not work at the stroke of midnight that year. Wow, we have come along way since then. Can you think of all the things in your life that have changed since the year 2000? I saw something one time and it had all these questions including things like what were you doing 10 years ago this month, and 5 years ago this month and a year ago this month. Wouldn’t that be a fun scrapbook layout?
I have a few things to do today, but nothing major.
I don't really have "resolutions" per say, but goals more like I guess. Things I want to accomplish and get done this year I guess. Things I want to start doing more of.
I want to make more things ahead of time, like dinners and put them in the freezer for later nights. This is one of goals at least. I want to get "caught up' close to date on my scrapbooking. I have a few projects around the house I want to do.
I am glad that 2007 is over, and am looking forward to a new start on a year. I am anticipating alot of change is going to happen in 2008. Jacob may be getting laid off, but we don't know anything for sure yet, so we will see. I hope this is a good year and only time will tell.

Have a great day.

0 comments: