Monday, January 21, 2008

Baby it's cold outside.

It is rather cold outside today. Jacob is so sick and I think Baby Jacob is getting sick again too. Not fun. My poor guys. We had soup and grilled cheese for dinner last night. Yum. Great thing for a cold day. I got this campbells select or something... Mexican Chicken Tortilla soup. OMG. So good. I am not a huge soup person but I really like Chinese Hot and Sour soup and Mexican Chicken Tortilla. This soup was so darn good. I am going to stock up on some before they go off sale at Stater Brothers.
Off on Wednesday to LA to Childrens Hospital of Los Angeles to see the doctor for a follow up visit with the orthopedic doc. Baby Jacob has had his foot brace since September and they want us to come and see how it is changing his foot. I cannot believe how much it is changed just in that short time. So we will see what they have to say Wednesday. I love making progress, but I hate going down there. It is such a long drive in horrible traffic and it is an all day thing. I am glad Jacob got to take the day off though and is going to be able to go with me. He goes most of the time, but sometimes just can't get the time off work.
I want to get some loose end projects done here so I can start on some new ones. I have a few things I want to do, but don't want a million started and not finished things around. If that is the case I tend to get nothing done. :)
We are having pork strips for dinner, and they have been marinating since yesterday morning. We were going to have them yesterday but went with the soup instead. I am marinating them in Lawrys Steak and Chop marinade. YUMMO. Salad and angel hair parmesean noodles. Making me hungry now.
Until next time
~Happy Creating~

0 comments: