Saturday, January 19, 2008

My Simple Scrapbook winnings

This is the loot I won from my simple scrapbooks contest. I was so excited when the Fed Ex lady handed me the box. It is all Bo Bunny stuff. I LOVE IT ALL....
It included

* 4 flower packs
* 8 ribbon packs
* 7 premade page packs
* 4 sets of cool clips
* 2 packs of fancy brads
* 2 packs of pencils
* 3 blank board books
* 1 bare naked chipboard set
* 1 large rubons
* 9 smaller rub on sets
* 1 Bo Bunny Apron tool kit
* 1 6x6 bare naked binder
* 1 9x9 bare naked binder
* 24 patterned cardstock sheet (6 coordinating sheet in 6 sets)
* 6 punch out die cuts to match patterend carstock
* 36 sheets of patterned paper (6 coordinating sheets in 6 sets)
*18 sheets of sticker (3 of each 6 sets that match the pp)


I cannot wait to get started using up all of these yummy goodies.

1 comments:

Jennifer Priest said...

Wow congrats!! That's a whole lotta loot!!