Friday, January 11, 2008

7 months old, and February book

I cannot even believe that my baby turned 7 months old last Friday. WOW. I love this picture I took of him on Friday. Each month I take a picture of him on his month birthday. This is my favorite from that one.

This is my favorite picture of the puppy who is officially now named Ginger.


Yes count them, I got 18 photos on this double layout. So proud of myself. I am not completely done yet, but this is the photo placement.

I am not a huge card maker, which is really strange. I love making cards, but for some reason I just don't make them very often. Here is one I just made the other day. I love how it turned out. I used watercolor paper and then watercolor pencils to color them all in.
I have about 25 of these from when I worked at Sears Photo last Christmas season. Thought what in the world am I going to do with all of these, then I made this. Thinking it could be a class at the store??? Maybe we will have to see.

Here is the February book I made. It is sort ofgoing to be a February journal like thing. I have a page for each day of the month and I want to write at least something each day. I can include photos, or stuff from that day, or whatever. We will have to see how well I keep up on it.








Happy Creating.

0 comments: