Saturday, July 25, 2009

Silhouette Day...

:)
So we are going to my moms house for lunch today. After lunch I will get to open a few gifts. I know the silhouette came, because she told me 2 weeks ago when it got there. :) I am so excited. I am going to come straight home and set it up. I don't know what I will scrapbook first.


I am running low on cardstock... I guess I need to stock back up on some. I mean I have a lot still, but it is the colors I use least often, or just not the right shade of the color that I need. I just won't settle either. What I really want is to get my hands on some new Basic Grey papers. I want to get some of the plain colored cardstock that they make now too.
We might be going down the hill tomorrow night for dinner, and I might have convinced Jacob to stop at the scrapbook store down there to let me pick up a few things as well. :)
I really miss being able to go to work and just pick up what I need. :( Such is life though.
Well I haven't taken pictures of the other 3 layouts yet, so as soon as I do I will share. I did finally get to use the Basic Grey Lime Rickey line. I love that line. I used it on a layout about Caleb at 2 years old.
I am thinking I want to stop and vaccuum out the car on our way to my moms for lunch since it is so dirty. I know I really shouldn't let the kids eat and snack in the car, but I do... and now I need to clean it up.
Jacob has to work today, so he can't go with us to my moms. :( But he is off tomorrow and so that will be great.
I go back to the doctor on Thursday. It is still too soon to tell if it is a boy or a girl though. But the doctors office did call and as usual my blood sugar was extremely high, so they will go over that again with me and they sent a referral over for me to go see the high risk doctor again. It is the same doctor that I saw both of the other times, and I know the routine. :) I am really convinved that it is a girl though. Everything feels different. Also, I have always been an easy cryer, but omg it is so much worse right now. I was crying at a total random commercial the other day, shows that never make me cry have me balling my eyes out, my soap opera which just so happens to have 2 pregnant people on it had me in tears as well. I was never like that with Jacob and Caleb. I was so much more tired for the first 3 months this time as well. So tired that it was all I could do to get out of bed before 8 or 9 and keep myself awake for the entire day, and then ready for bed by 7 pm. With two young ones running around it was exhausting ..literally. lol.
I will share a few bracelets that I made for my best friend and for my sister in law, each for their birthdays. I made them each a matching keychain as well. I did make myself a pretty orange keychain too, but as much as the kids play with my keys, they broke it. :(. Oh well, I will just have to make a new one.



I am watching a recorded Criminal Minds and then it is off to the shower and get ready.

0 comments: