Thursday, July 16, 2009

Caleb's 2nd Birthday Layout

This layout is from when we went to Chuck E Cheese on Caleb's actual 2nd birthday.

I haven't scrapbooked in a few days, and have no desire to right now. Not because I don't have a million ideas, but becasue my birthday is in 10 days and my mom ordered my the silhouette. So I just want to get my hands on it and start using it. :) So I don't want to do any scrapbooking until I can use that. I think Nichol Magouirk does amazing things with her silhouette. I want to be like her. LOL. So I am sure the day I get it I will start using it and some fun stuff to share. I have so many ideas for stuff other than scrapbooking as well.

Yesterday we went to a BBQ. I got a bit sun burned, but not too bad. I had no plans of going swimming, but Jacob pulled me right into the pool. :) I would have been mad but it really did feel good in the heat. The kids had fun playing in the pool too.

Now I think I will go fold the 4 large loads of laundry that are currently sitting on my couch calling my name. lol. If I had one chore that I hated more than any other it would be folding the laundry. I don't mind washing it, but I hate the folding and putting away part. So it is usually a few loads that pile up on the couch until I do it. I love the feeling of it being done, so why I don't like it I have no idea. Maybe it is because it is one of those chores that is just never ending, no matter what, there is always tons of laundry to be done...especially around here.

Then I think I am going to make a big pot of spagetti for dinner tonight. Yum.

1 comments:

cheryl McAdam said...

Awesome layout Nicole! How exciting that your getting a silhouette! Hope to see you soon.Maybe I'll see you at the market, lol.