Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!!

I know I have been away for awhile. I am just still trying to find my energy. It has been stolen and I want it back. All my effort goes to making it through the day without falling asleep. lol. It is getting better, but I still don't feel "normal" yet. Some days I have more energy and others I have none what so ever. Even the doctor said this one might be a girl since it is so different from the others.
I went to my doctors appointment yesterday. It was good. The doctor said everything looks pretty good. I have to go have some blood work done. I think I will get that out of the way on Monday. I got some ultrasound pictures too. Looks like a little peanut alien. :)
I cannot even believe it is the 4th of July already. The year is almost over. lol. Daddy Jacob has to work until 7pm tonight. So we are just bbqing hamburgers (well I am bbqing) and corn on the cob and I don't have a clue what else I am going to make with it. Then for dessert we are having strawberries and cinnamon strusel cake. YUM. Then when it gets dark we will go outside and watch the fireworks.
I have done a little creative stuff lately but not much. I made my best friend and my sister in law Amberley each bracelets for their birthdays. I need to get them mailed out on Monday. I will photograph them first. I have done a few layouts as well. I will try to get those photographed today as well.
Well for now I am off to clean the kitchen and vaccuum and do some laundry.

1 comments:

cheryl McAdam said...

There is no such thing as feeling normal when your pregnant, haha. Happy 4th Nicole and family.