Sunday, July 19, 2009

Crazy Hair Layout

I haven't done the journaling yet for this layout. Only because I haven't decided exactly how I want to do it yet. I am thinking I will go with my "go to" journaling strips down the right side, but just haven't gotten to it yet. This was last year before Caleb got a hair cut and his hair was always seeming to look like this. lol. He is my wild child, so I guess the hair just fits. The pictures were just printed like this and when I trimmed them, I just left the little bit of white around them.


It has been so HOT here the last week. Yesterday we had a baby shower to go to at the park and man it was so hot. It was 110 when we got in the car. Today when we went to the store the temp in the car was reading 112. Thank goodness for the air conditioner. I am afraid to get our electric bill next month. We run the air all day and all night because it is just wat to hot not to.

Well I talked to my mom yesterday and we are having lunch at her house on Saturday for my birthday. Which means I am getting my silhouette on Saturday. :) So I will come straight home and play with it. :) I am so excited. I have so many ideas running through my head I just can't wait.
I will share whatever I create first.

0 comments: