Wednesday, July 29, 2009

It is fixed

YA!!!!! I called quickutz customer service this morning and it was a simple fix. All I had to do was to into my order history and recover that one order and it was fine. Wish I would have known it was so simple. But now I know for next time if it ever happens again.
So I will have to wait until tonight to play with it. Jacob is on graveyard and asleep in our bedroom where my silhouette is. But that is fine. I want to go through some of my pictures and draw out some sketches for them today.
But until then right now I am off to make some pancakes for the kids (and myself) for breakfast. However I did realize this weekend that Jacob makes much better pancakes than I do. Mine always turn out small and flat. His were big and so fluffy. So I am going to see if I can make mine that good too. :)

0 comments: