Monday, July 13, 2009

New Layouts and a Recipe

I finally down loaded the photos off my camera. I have done about 10 layouts, but thought I would just share these 2 with you today.
This first one is a 2 pager. It is of my sil (to be) Bridal Shower. It is always fun to work with 'girly' colors since I don't get to very often. I even used the last of my larger rhinestone swirls on this layout.

This one was just about my thoughts on being pregnant this last time. A pretty simple layout.

I thought I would share this yummy recipe. It is so simple and easy.
Cassarole
3 pounds of ground beef (or turkey..or your choice of meat)
2 cans of canned corn (drained)
4 bags of boil in bag rice (cooked and drained)
1 large family size can of cream of chicken soup
1 regular size can of cream of mushroom soup
salt and pepper to taste.
Cook meat in a large skillet and drain. Add rice and corn and soups to same skillet. Mix until eated through. Eat. I usually serve this with just a salad and that is it. It is so good. I grew up eating this and my kids all love it as well.
Tonight I am making green chili chicken enchiladas. I made them 2 weeks or so ago, and I have been craving them again everyday since. So we are having them again. Yum. In fact I am going to go start them now since my chicken is done boiling.

0 comments: