Thursday, January 22, 2009

A sketch

Ok so really 4 posts in one day. WOW. I guess I just had a lot to say today. This is the last one though for today. Actually probably for the next few days as well. When Jacob is off I don't really get on the computer, and he is off until Tuesday night. We usually just spend family time together, especially since it is over a weekend.



Ok so no more blah blah blah. Here is the sketch.

and here is the layout to go with it.




I really had more than the 3 picture for the spot for the 4x6 photos, so I just trimmed mine down and put them in the same spot. Again another way of just making a sketch your own and adapting it to your own needs and style.
Ok I think looking at this layout is just adding to my itch to want to go to Las Vegas. We haven't been in several years, and I would love to go again. Maybe this year we will get a chance to go.

0 comments: