Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Love of reading and some other stuff too.

I just finished this book this morning. A Cedar Cove Christmas. I really like Debbie Macomber and the Cedar Cove and Blossom Street series of books. I have been reading them like crazy lately. Before this one I finished up Twenty Wishes, and has inspired me to do a list of wishes as well. I am working on that list.


I used to love to read all the time, and I really enjoyed Danielle Steel books. I just stopped reading, and then just this past year picked it up again. The Cedar Cove series has a new one coming out in September, and I want to read all the ones I haven't yet in the series before it comes out. I have recently discovered a used book store that we have here, and I have to say that it is really great. I can get the books for over 50% off the cover price. I got a hard cover book before Christmas for only $9.00. It was a $25.00 book. I read that after Christmas.
So now I am going to do a layout of all my DM books stacked up together and journal about my love of reading.
Got alot of stuff done today, including our taxes. Jacob got his W2 printed out at work today, and I called the tax guy to make an appointment and he said to come in today, and he could get me right in, and then we will have our check next Friday. WOW. Totally cool. I don't know why we usually wait to do our taxes until the last minute, but we always seem to. But not this year. We are so AHEAD of the game this year. Feels great to know we will have that money so soon (we have wedding stuff to do with some of it), and that the taxes are now out of the way.
I still need to photograph alot of the layouts I have done lately. I will do that tomorrow maybe.
Tonight we are going to see a speaker at my moms church at 7pm. I have put a london broil in the crockpot and letting it cook today. (I LOVE my crockpot). Tomorrow night we are having potatoe soup from the crock pot. I love putting something in the crockpot and letting it cook all day. Dinner just cooks itself. I love that.
I need to get on looking for a wedding dress. Actually I really like this one. Bad thing is that it is only available online and not in stores. So I am going to try one on that is similar in fit, so I know what size to order. I have been working on the invitations, the wine glasses, the bubbles, I made my necklace and want to make a matching bracelet. I am going to go to Joanns and get the cake knife and server to decorate as well. I need to make our guest book too. Oh my gosh there is still so much to do and it is so close really. Aprill 11th will be here before we know it. I need to contact Lisa from work about a photographer she knows again. I don't know if we will have a photographer, it depends on the pricing.
Ok off to get a few things done since BOTH babies are napping right now. How that happened I have NO idea.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the soon to be wedding. How exciting. Love the LO!!