Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Another sketch and layout


Just wanted to share another sketch and layout. I have been so busy with all kinds of things the last few days, and Jacob has been on graveyard so I just haven't had a chance to get on the computer. So since I posted this sketch and layout on the stores blog, I thought I would jump on here real quick and post it here as well. I usually have a ton of pictures I am trying to figure out how to fit onto my layout. However sometimes there are occasions that I have one picture that I really want to use to capture a moment in time. I did an entire album of my sister in laws wedding, but still wanted something to document the event for our scrapbooks. So I chose one photo, printed it larger than usual and in black and white. Her dress was a light shade of pink, so I wanted to highlight that in some way on the layout. So I used black and cream paper and hightlighted it with pink ribbon. I like this layout alot.

I have been working on alot of wedding stuff, and birthday party stuff for Jacob. I can't believe he is going to be 4 in a few weeks. We are doing a sports theme for him since he loves all sports. Instead of a cake, I am making cupcakes and decorating the tops of them to look like different sports balls. I have so many ideas for it , and I can't wait to put it all together. I have always loved planning parties, I should have been a party planner.
I have to work this Saturday, and then I will be in major party shopping mode for birthday party stuff and wedding stuff. I'll share my great finds, if I find any.
Off to bed.

0 comments: